[vc_row][vc_column][vc_wp_text]The visual documentation of floorball development is one of the main tasks in order to secure a wide, fast and sustainable spread of the discipline. The role of photographers doing this job for our community cannot be valued enough. Because of that we initiated the Floorballmag Photo Awards, an international competition awarding and presenting the finest floorball photos of a past year.[/vc_wp_text][vc_separator][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][mnky_heading title=”Categories” line_part_color=”#ff6600″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][mnky_service icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-bullseye” title=”Action” position=”sb_center” icon_color=”#ff6600″ heading_color=”#262626″]Accurate shots, passionate blocks, hard fights, heroic saves. The perfect mixture of a thrilling match. This category awards the finest pictures capturing a moment of floorball gameplay.[/mnky_service][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][mnky_service icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-heart” title=”Impression” position=”sb_center” icon_color=”#ff6600″ heading_color=”#262626″]Floorball is more then just what happens in the rink. Tough preparations, passionate fans, friendships and journeys. This category awards pictures that capture a motive off court.[/mnky_service][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][mnky_service icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-diamond” title=”Future” position=”sb_center” icon_color=”#ff6600″ heading_color=”#262626″]Floorball belongs to the young, to their joy, their creativity and their future. This category awards the finest pictures capturing youth floorball in all its facets.[/mnky_service][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_separator][vc_empty_space][mnky_heading title=”Prizes” line_part_color=”#ff6600″][vc_wp_text]A jury consisting of our editorial board and several professional photographers will pick the winners. In the three mentioned categories a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded. Additionally the jury will select a series of honorable mentions. All winning pictures will be displayed at a special exhibition event and the photographers will receive a soon to be specified gift.[/vc_wp_text][vc_empty_space][vc_separator][vc_empty_space][mnky_heading title=”Entry Process” line_part_color=”#ff6600″][vc_wp_text]To participate in the contest we kindly ask you to follow these steps:
1. Save your pictures with the following parameters:
– format into .jpeg/.jpg
– high quality resolution
– length at least 2,000 px
– embedded ICC profile (RGB)
– clear of notes, logos or watermarks
2. Name your pictures by altering the pattern NAME_YEAR_CATEGORY_NUMBER. If your name is Jane Doe, you participate at this year’s awards, the category is “Impression” and it’s the second of three pictures you send in this category, the name of the file would be janedoe_2016_impression_2.
3. Fill out our registration form (download here soon) and add it to the pictures. We will need the following information:
– name of the author (incl. nationality)
– contact info (adress, tel. number and mail; only for intern purposes)
– year and place of taken motive
– description of context (70 to 140 words)
4. You can send us your material (pictures together with registration form) via two channels: Either you create a personal dropbox folder (named by your name and the year of contribution, i.e. janedoe_2016) and share it with us or you send us your full package via wetransfer.com. Please use info[ät]floorballmag.com as contact mail.
5. After having done so please send us a short info mail, that you have provided us with your material so we don’t miss any contribution. However, please understand, that we cannot answer every mail connected to the FPA or provide you with any kind of confirmation.[/vc_wp_text][vc_separator][vc_empty_space][mnky_heading title=”Entry Rules” line_part_color=”#ff6600″][vc_wp_text]1. The FPA are open to everybody. You do not have to be professional photographer to participate and we don’t charge any registration fee.
2. The contributor does not have to be the author of the submitted picture. But he must either be the copyright holder or have been authorized by such to submit the picture.
3. In total, every photograph can enter a maximum of three pictures per category a year. A picture can be entered only once and it must have been shot between August 1, 2015 and October 28, 2016.
4. Pictures must meet the technical properties as mentioned above.
5. The captions to every picture have to be written in english and contain the demanded information as mentioned above.
6. Pictures can be edited in terms of basic features such as exposure or saturation. However, their content must not be altered by adding, removing or rearranging elements within the frame. Cropping is allowed.
7. An exaggerated manipulation of the photographed motive, that would change the natural circumstances of the context or by purpose deceive the viewer, is permitted.
8. We only accept entries submitted via the above described process of competition entry.
9. The deadline for submitting entries is October 28, 2016, 12:00, CET.
10. All copyrights are being retained by the copyright holders. However, contributing copyright holders grant the Floorballmag free and unlimited use of high-resolution pictures for all purposes, including print (i.e. publishing of a book or organizing an exhibition), online (articles or galeries), social media and various promotional activities.
11. By submitting their entry the copyright holders guarantee that the submission of their pictures does not breach any law and that no third party can hold any claims or any objections regarding the rights granted to Floorballmag as written above. The copyright holders will hold Floorballmag harmless of any claims from third parties related hereto.
12. The Entry Rules and any dispute, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Entry Rules (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by German law.
13. Any dispute arising from the Entry Rules (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be decided solely and exclusively by the competent court of Berlin.
14. These conditions are binding and the Floorballmag reserves the right to refuse or exclude any entry without explanation.[/vc_wp_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]